Most drivers, no matter how experienced they may be, are not automotive savvy and often times do not recognize indicators that warn us of impending automotive problems. Whether your brake pads are nearly to the metal, your serpentine belt is about to blow, or your transmission will soon slip, the list of automotive problems and repairs goes on and on. With that said, the team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin is equipped to handle all your automotive needs. Here at our top-rated Franklin auto repair shop, our mechanics and technicians have come to be recognized as some of the absolute best in the industry. Read More
With winter in full swing here in Middle Tennessee and spring surely on the way, it’s almost that time of the year for fun and adventure on the road to commence! If a spring excursion is on your list of things to do this year, it’s important to take into consideration the vehicle’s needs before you leave. After the cold has passed, we’re all itching to get outdoors, out of the house, and some of us, on the road. As part of your planning, we’ve put together a complete checklist from your trusted Franklin auto repair specialists at Auto Clinic of Franklin. We hope this helps you leave worrying about the condition of your vehicle to the experts at Auto Clinic of Franklin so you can enjoy your adventure without fail. Read More
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin we want to ensure that our clients have all the insight, resources and means to take proper care of their vehicles. The best way to avoid any long term costly problems with your vehicle is simply to routinely invest in preventative maintenance services. Routine maintenance is vital to the overall performance of your vehicle as well as to its life expectancy. With that said, we encourage all our clients to take advantage of our superior Franklin auto services for all your repair and maintenance needs. Read More
A car is one of the most important purchases that you will make in your life which is why protecting it is so important. Your vehicle requires regular care and maintenance in order to ensure its peak performance and its overall lifespan. With that said, the folks here at Auto Clinic of Franklin are committed to providing you with the best all round Franklin auto repair services this side of Tennessee.
Whether routine maintenance, standard repairs such as headlight replacement, car window adjustments, oil changes or any other type of automotive repair we are definitely the team for you. Our full-service auto repair facility located right here in Franklin and operated by our licensed auto repair technicians and managers, has earned itself a spot at the top of the charts as one of the best automotive facilities in all the regions. We pride ourselves on our premier Franklin auto repair services and are friendly, certified team of professionals who are quick to provide you with all your automotive needs.
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin you are our #1 priority. We ensure that we provide all our customers with the confidence and peace of mind needed to know that you’re your vehicle is being cared for by some of the best technicians in the industry. Open weekdays, Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm, our team stands ready to serve you with all your automotive needs.
Proudly serving Franklin and many of its surrounding towns, our licensed techs are on hand to answer all your questions and address your every concern. We are committed and dedicated to providing products and services that are not only top-notch but affordable as well.
If you are in need of top rated automotive repairs and services, then surely you have come to the right place. Whether winter, spring, summer or fall, proper maintenance of your vehicle is essential to its efficient functionality and its life expectancy. So, when you find yourself in need of quality, affordable Franklin auto repair services don’t delay, but rather reach out to the professionals here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. Give us a call at 615-794-9890 to schedule your routine maintenance or automotive repairs today. We look forward to serving you and to providing you with the best all round auto services and repairs this side of Tennessee!
Your car battery is certainly an essential component of both your starting system and your car’s charging system. The role of the battery within the charging system is primarily to send an electrical current to your vehicle’s starter in order to allow the car to start up and run. Further to this simple task, your battery also supplies electricity to the many other electrical components in your car. Components such as the radio and CD player, and interior and exterior lights when your vehicle is off are just a couple of important features that are dependent upon your vehicle’s battery. With that said, your battery upkeep and, when necessary, your battery replacement are critical to the overall functionality of your vehicle.
Most vehicles use only one battery, but diesel engine vehicles and electric vehicles require two or even more batteries in order to provide sufficient power to their engines and electrical systems. Most vehicle batteries are SLI batteries (starting, lighting and ignition) batteries and, again, are essential components of your vehicle. If your vehicle has no battery, then, as just about anyone knows, the engine cannot start. Understanding the important role the battery plays in your vehicle is reason enough for you to keep a close watch over the condition and strength of your battery life.
The Importance of Battery Replacement Services Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin our highly skilled and trained team of certified master mechanics and technicians are committed to providing all our valued clients with the highest quality car repair services Tennessee has to offer. Our professional auto repair technicians possess the experience and know-how to handle any car problems you may find yourself faced with.
If you are experiencing issues starting your engine, then surely you can contact our team or come visit us for our specialized battery replacement services. We will test your vehicle to determine if the battery is, in fact, the root cause of the problem and whether or not it is in need of replacement. Keep in mind that though new batteries typically perform quite well for the first 3-5 years, after this span of time they may actually malfunction. Your batter life can be minimized by extreme weather elements or improper maintenance of the battery. Our staff is on hand and equipped to test and determine the overall status of your battery’s lifespan and has the tools to review your battery performance and determine whether a battery replacement is the effective solution to your problems.
If we determine that a new battery is in order, rest assured we will take every step to ensure the performance and functionality of your vehicle before it leaves our facility. We will walk you through the replacement process and stand ready to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have about our recommendation to replace your battery. Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin you are our #1 priority which is why you can always trust our advice, our teams, our products and our top-quality services.
Proudly serving Franklin and many of its surrounding towns, our friendly and professional staff is on hand to take care of your every automotive need. If you are having issues with your car battery and are in need of a battery replacement, or are experiencing any other problems with your vehicle then we are the team for you. Simply give a shout out today and schedule your appointment. Summer is right around the corner and we don’t want you to get caught without your vehicle come time to gather up the family and head on out on your long-awaited summer vacation. Don’t delay. Contact our team today!!
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin we want to ensure that our clients take ideal care of their vehicles. The best way to avoid any long term costly problems with your vehicle is simply to keep on track with its preventative automotive maintenance schedule. Routine maintenance is vital to the overall performance of your vehicle as well as to its life expectancy. Engaging in routine maintenance provides for optimal driving capabilities and prevents serious automotive issues that can certainly be difficult on your pocketbook. To ensure that you are providing all the necessary routine maintenance for your vehicle, be sure to consult with your vehicle owner’s manual and more specifically with the professionals here at Auto Clinic of Franklin.
It doesn’t matter what type of vehicle you own or the year, make or model of the vehicle, it is critical to perform regular maintenance and put a routine schedule in place. That’s where our highly skilled and trained staff and certified technicians comes in. When servicing your vehicle, we will keep adequate records of all services and repairs performed in our efforts to assist you in maintaining accurate routine maintenance records as needed. Though your owner’s manual presents with the ideal preventative automotive maintenance schedule many car owners find it much easier and comforting to simply consult with our friendly professionals. We will keep you apprised of services needed from changing your oil and filters and replacing driving and timing belts to topping off fluids and replacing brake pads to name a few of our routine services.
Preventative Maintenance Tasks
Our technician specialists are on hand to keep your vehicle in tip top shape by performing necessary maintenance tasks. Some of the typical preventative automotive maintenance services and automotive repairs we provide include the following:
- Inspecting and replacing timing and serpentine belts
- Checking, repairing and replacing batteries and battery connection components
- Checking and changing oil
- Checking and replacing cabin air filters as well as engine air filters
- Checking, adjusting and replacing spark plugs and wires
- Tire replacement, rotation and balancing
- Wheel alignments
In addition, we provide full vehicle inspections and diagnostic services on all makes and models and are equipped to handle windshield repairs and replacement as well. We are truly a full service automotive repair center that affords our clients the best in preventative automotive maintenance services this side of Franklin. Our highly skilled and trained technicians stand ready to serve you with your every need. There is truly no repair or service project that is too big or too small for our team. With our high level of commitment and dedication, our team remains steadfast in providing superior products and services to all our valued clients.
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin you are our #1 priority which is why we have been billed often as your ‘go to’ place for all your automotive repair and maintenance needs. If you are in need of premier automotive repairs, services, or preventative automotive maintenance then we are the team for you. Take time out now to contact our staff and schedule an appointment today. Spring is here and summer is right around the corner which means that many people will be preparing to do a whole lot of driving and traveling. With that said, we want to ensure the overall functionality of your vehicle and the safety of your family during all those travels.
For more information on the services we provide take a browse through the rest of our website and then give a shout out and schedule your repair or preventative automotive maintenance service appointment today. Don’t delay. Summer is almost here so give our team a call today!!
In years past it was typical for car owners to always work on their own cars. Though there are still many individuals who do maintain their own vehicles, the complex design and build of cars today presents with repairs that are truly best left to the professionals. Car maintenance tasks range from the simplest to the most complex, which is why the professionals here at Auto Clinic of Franklin want to offer our clients insight on those repairs best left to the professionals.
Rather Than Try These At Home – Trust Them to the Professionals
- Check engine diagnostics – Though there are several gadgets on the market today that allow us to communicate with our car’s computer, dealing with a check engine light is not an easy task to perform. Many check engine light codes require innovative equipment in order to fully identify and analyze the problem. With that said, it’s best to leave the check engine light problems to the pros who can read the codes accurately, decipher the codes efficiently and not only get to the true source of the problem, but provide effective solutions as well.
- Air conditioning maintenance and fill up – Many people are of the mindset that should they have issues with their car’s air conditioning they simply need to invest in a can of Freon from their local store and pump it into their AC system. However, this is surely not the case. If your AC needs Freon, then there is, without a doubt, a leak somewhere. Your AC system is a sealed system so if you are fresh out of Freon, you have a leak. By filling your system, you are not solving the problem at hand, but merely presenting with a temporary solution. Trust the pros to identify and solve your AC issues.
- Rotating your tires – It’s not difficult to jack up a car and swap your tires from front to back, and left to right. However, when performing a tire rotation, it is important to rebalance the tires as well. In addition, inspecting the tires for sidewall and tread damage and uneven wear is essential to the process. Though you may be able to actually rotate your tires, it takes a trained professional coupled with some expensive equipment to perform the task at peak levels. Why take a chance of driving about on unsafe tires that are not balanced when this inexpensive car maintenance task can be properly handled by the professionals.
- Internal engine repairs – With today’s newer cars and engines, there are a range of new features including electronics, multiple cams, fuel injection and a plethora of other high tech features that make them a whole lot more complex than cars in years past. For this reason, we highly recommend you leave your car engine repairs to our professionals.
- Suspension repairs – Your suspension certainly plays a significant role in the safety of your car. If you attempt to install new parts and components on your own you are apt to tamper with the alignment specs of the vehicle. When this occurs, your vehicle becomes a bit of a safety hazard and directly affects your tires. To increase the lifespan of your tires and for your overall safety, it’s best to leave the upgrade or repair of your car’s suspension to the pros.
With all the local automotive stores today, car owners certainly have access to nearly every automotive part out there. With that said, buying and installing your own windshield wiper blades, a headlight bulb, or other smaller repair items is perfectly fine for the guy or gal that labels themselves an automotive do-it-yourselfer. However, with the more complex issues, it is best to trust in the careful, experienced hands of your friendly automotive professional.
If you find yourself in need of automotive repairs or services, then surely you have come to the right place. The highly skilled and trained technicians here at Auto Clinic of Franklin stand ready to serve you with all your automotive needs. Go ahead and take care of all those minor car maintenance tasks yourself, but leave the bigger problems to us. We look forward to serving you and to providing you with the best automotive services this side of Tennessee.
As most of us know, your car’s fuel pump has one primary function – to move fuel from your gas tank to your vehicle’s engine. For this very reason, this automotive component is a vital part of the overall operation of your vehicle. With that said, should any type of mechanical malfunction or damage occur to your fuel pump you can be looking at some very serious automotive problems.
The folks here at Auto Clinic of Franklin want to provide you with insight needed to recognize and understand early on the warning signs that may be directly associated with a malfunctioning fuel pump. Once you have a pretty good understanding of the warning signs we strongly suggest, should you experience any of them, you immediately reach out to our certified team to perform an inspection and analysis of your vehicle. Should we find that your fuel pump is, in fat, malfunctioning or damaged, then we will replace this integral component before it experiences a complete malfunction or contributes to other critical mechanical issues in time. Here are some of the most obvious warning signs affiliated with a fuel pump malfunction or problem.
- Your engine will not start – This is one of the most obvious warning signs of a malfunctioning or damaged fuel pump. A faulty pump cannot transfer enough fuel from the tank to the engine which ultimately results in repeated efforts and cranking to get the engine started.
- A stuttering engine – When driving your vehicle if you notice that your engine is consistently stuttering or jolting, this is a clear indication that your fuel pump is not working properly. The stuttering or jolting occurs because the pump is unable to push a sufficient amount of fuel to your vehicle’s engine and, therefore, is unable to maintain a specific speed.
- Minimized fuel efficiency – When your pump is not working effectively, either insufficient amounts of fuel or excessive amounts are being supplied to the engine causing fuel inefficiency. If you do not address the problem up front, over time you will find that your engine will be burning off more fuel than is necessary as it struggles to operate according to its design and purpose.
- Your engine surges – If, while driving, you notice sudden speed increases or surges this is because the fuel pump is pushing too much gasoline to the engine. If this process continues you may find yourself faced with a flooded engine which will cause your vehicle to completely stall out without any additional warning.
- You hear unfamiliar high-pitched noises – When you are driving along, if you happen to notice an annoying high-pitched sound coming from your engine, then chances are your fuel pump is to blame. More times than not these loud noises are indicators that the components within the pump have suffered excessive wear. Keep in mind, that if you are hearing loud screeching sounds now, if you do not address them immediately, you will pretty much find yourself faced with a more serious mechanical problem over time.
Though there are a number of issues that could be the cause of your vehicle’s poor performance, if you recognize any of the above warning signs, there is a good chance your fuel pump is the primary culprit for the problems at hand. Be smart, be wise. Should you notice any of these warning signs, don’t delay. Contact the professionals here at Auto Clinic of Franklin to perform an inspection and analysis of your fuel pump and to provide you with effective solutions to your problem.
Our team of highly skilled and trained mechanics is on hand to answer your questions and offer information and insight as needed. We are more than happy to discuss any concerns you may have about your vehicle’s fuel pump or any other automotive issues you may be experiencing as well. Feel free to contact our professionals today. We look forward to serving you and to providing you with our top-rated products and services year after year.
Winter is surely in full bloom, which means slippery, even dangerous driving conditions can occur at any time. From frigid temperatures and ice, to sleet and snowy conditions, driving in the winter months can certainly present a fair share of challenges. With that said, the professionals here at Auto Clinic of Franklin want to provide all our valued clients with some important tips and insight on safe winter driving.
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin we are all about our clients. You are our number one priority, which is why, in addition to our top notch automotive products and services, we stand behind our superior customer service. As part of our strategy for providing superior customer service, we like to take time out to acquaint our clients with little bits of advice on safety as well as industry news. We certainly put the well-being, happiness and overall safety of our clients first. With that in mind, we thought it useful to pass along these helpful tips for safe winter driving. Read More
The average driver, regardless of age and years of driving experience, is often unaware of the overall condition of their driving brakes. Without automotive knowledge, it is quite understandable how drivers can put themselves in danger without really being aware. Since the indications that your brakes are coming to the end of their life expectancy can vary, it can be difficult for the average Joe to recognize such signs. Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin we take tremendous pride in our top of the line Franklin auto repair services and the safety of our many valued clients. With that said we thought it useful to provide you with some insight on when to install new brakes.
It’s true that the greater percentage of drivers are completely unaware of the signs that indicate new brakes are needed. In today’s world, there are an enormous number of automotive shops and repair facilities for individuals to choose from. Because of the extensive facilities, it can be a rather confusing and frustrating challenge to find the ideal Franklin auto repair shop for all your brakes and other automotive needs. Read More