A vehicle inspection is important for any and every car that is out on the road. When you have your vehicle inspected, not only is it to ensure that you’re safe while driving around, but that everyone else is safe, as well. The vehicle is tested in a few different areas to ensure that it is fully functional and able to be on the road. If your vehicle fails, it will need to have the specific reason it failed fixed, and then you will have to have another inspection done on the vehicle.
Vehicle inspection requires a sticker that has the month punched out, and a large number for the year that the inspection is up on. This not only shows officers that you’re either up to date, or out of date for the inspection that is needed. It can also help to serve as a reminder, to you, that you need to have your vehicle inspected again before it runs out.
Please Note: The colors of the vehicle inspection stickers change every year, making it easier for officers to tell when someone has an out of date sticker on their vehicle.
The Testing with Vehicle Inspections
The first testing that is done through vehicle inspection is a safety test. The air bags, tires, horn, wipers, lights and other components that would deem the vehicle safe to drive are all checked. This is to ensure that everyone within the vehicle is going to be safe when it is driven around. In addition, the motor, brakes and other components are thoroughly checked to ensure that the vehicle can operate on the road without putting harm to the other vehicles that it comes across.
Vehicle inspections are not only required by state law, but they are important to have. In order to ensure that your vehicle is safe for everyone to be driving around in, and to protect the safety of others, this is something that has to be done.
When you’re in need of a vehicle inspection, you have to speak with a professional garage that can provide the inspection for you. Here at the Auto Clinic of Franklin, we can provide you with the high quality inspections to ensure that you’re vehicle is safe to drive, and that you’ll be on the road in no time. Set up your appointment with us online.
Almost everyone, of legal driving age, has a vehicle. This vehicle is how they are able to make a living, visit many places and see many people. Without it, they would not be able to do the many things they wish to do throughout the years. When something goes wrong however, many people do not know how to fix them. Here are some of the most common car problems in Franklin.
- Flat Tire – This can be caused by a number of things but it generally sounds like a loud thumping while trying to drive. If driven like this for some time, it can cause further damage.
- Tail or Head Lights Going Out – This is a common car problem in Franklin that can actually be fixed quite easily. However, you have to check them from time to time to know when they go out.
- The Battery is Dead – This might be caused by a number of problems, some of which require a bit more attention but just replacing the battery might be enough.
- You Need an Oil Change – These are important for any car. When it is acting funny, or you’ve put too many miles on it then you will notice that the oil sensor might be going off. You shouldn’t ignore it and have it done.
- Bad Brake Pads or Rotors – This is a common problem that might not be able to be done yourself, but one that is affordable and easy to fix. Replacing these essential components of your vehicle is essential though, so you can ensure that you stop on time, every time.
When you’re experiencing a problem with your vehicle, or one of these common car problems in Franklin then you have to speak with someone that is able to help you. Through the use of a garage that is well experienced and trained, you can have your vehicle in, and out without a problem.
Speak with us here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. Not only can we provide you with the essentials that come with fixing your vehicle and getting it back on the road, but we can make sure that all of the other problems you’ve been experiencing are gone. Never let these common car problems in Franklin keep you down when you have an experienced garage behind you. Contact us today to learn more!