A Practical and Trusted Spring Car Service Checklist
Winter can certainly take a toll on your car. With that said, spring is nearly upon us which means it’s time to give focus to your annual spring car service needs. Hidden automotive problems if left unidentified or unattended to, can result in costly repairs over time. That’s where your annual routine maintenance and vehicle inspection comes in.
Get Ready for Spring
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin our team of highly experienced automotive technicians wants to remind people of the importance of routine car maintenance. We understand that your car is one of the biggest investments you will make in a lifetime. Further, your car is vital to your everyday activities and, therefore, needs to be in tip top shape and always operating properly. With spring nearly upon us, our team of specialists wants to share an important checklist to ensure your vehicle is performing at peak levels and help our clients get ready for spring.
Your Vehicle Spring Checklist
Here is a practical checklist to help prepare your car for spring.
- Wash your car and remove all the salt
- Replace your wiper blades
- Top off your windshield wiper fluid
- Top off or refill the transmission fluid
- Check out your brake fluid
- Take a peek at the engine coolant to ensure it is at the proper level
- Check out lights including headlights, taillights, brake lights, parking lights, reverse lights, fog lights and turn signals and replace any bulbs as needed
- Check your tire pressure to ensure all tires have even air pressure
- Check out the tire treads which could have become damaged from all the sand and salt on the roads as well as damaging potholes
- Perform an oil and filter change
- Ensure your battery is strong since your entire car’s electrical system which includes the alternator and starter are dependent upon a strong battery
- Run a test of your air conditioner to ensure it is running properly and at full strength
- Have the shocks and struts checked out to ensure a strong and reliable suspension
Enhance the Lifespan of Your Vehicle
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin our clients are always our number one priority. With that said, our team strives to deliver automotive services that not only exceed the expectations of our clients, but that will not be matched by any of our competitors. When spring arrives, it is important to take steps necessary to ensure that your car is prepared and ready to roll all spring long and into the hot scorching summer months. That’s where our team of professionals comes in. Our automotive techs are trained and skilled to handle all types of automotive issues and guarantee courteous and reliable service each time, every time.
We are on hand to not only identify problems, but to provide you with affordable and effective solutions. We take the time to explain in detail existing problems as well as potential problems we may have identified. Potential problems should not be overlooked since they can easily become far more costly problems over time. When you choose our team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin rest assured you are putting your trust into the hands of some of the absolute best in the automotive industry.
We Are Always Here for You
The team of highly knowledgeable and experienced automotive specialists here at Auto Clinic of Franklin stands ready to meet all your automotive needs. We guarantee your overall satisfaction and help to ensure the safety of your vehicle and all your passengers. With our top-rated spring car services, you can be sure that your car will perform at peak levels and always keep you on the road. For more information about our high-quality services or to schedule a service appointment or vehicle inspection, give a shout out to one of our team today.