We all heavily rely upon our cars each and every day and rely upon the safety of our vehicles as well. The health of your car is very important and should be maintained routinely in order to avoid automotive problems from occurring. Further, routine maintenance of your vehicle contributes to the overall safety of your car and your passengers. With that said, the team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to remind our valued clients of the importance of scheduling a routine car checkup.
How Often to Schedule Your Car’s Checkup
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin we take a great deal of pride in providing all our valued clients with the highest quality automotive parts and services this side of Franklin. We are committed to meeting the individual needs of all our clients and to providing the best all round customer service to each and every one of our clients. We want our clients to understand the importance of a routine car checkup and want to share with you a maintenance schedule that is sure to help you keep your car up and running smoothly all year round.
Adhering to this simple schedule will help you to avoid expensive car repairs, headaches and a whole lot of frustration. Our team of highly experienced automotive techs stands ready to meet your every need.
- Monthly service – We highly recommend that you check your oil levels at least once per month. Be sure, if necessary, to add oil, coolant or antifreeze if the levels are low. It is important to have them topped off and surely our techs are on hand to do just that. We also suggest you check the ground where you regularly park your vehicle to inspect for any leaks or drips. Further, on a monthly basis, check your hoses to ensure that they are not brittle or bulging and need replacement. Also, check your belts looking to see if they are glazed or frayed at all. If so, get on down to our facility so we can replace them for you.You should also check your tires on a monthly basis looking for poor treads, uneven wear or low pressure. If you detect any of these problems, it may be time for new tires. Finally, take a quick peek at your air filter monthly ensuring that you can still see light shining through it. If, however, you cannot, then don’t delay. Replace it.
- Quarterly service – First and foremost, oil and most oil filters should be changed about every 3000-4000 miles. Windshield washer fluid, transmission fluid and steering fluid should be inspected every quarter as well to avoid low levels. You should also check your battery cables and terminals quarterly and clean them off if you notice any corrosion has occurred. Finally, every three months check all the lights on your vehicle to ensure that they are all working efficiently and properly.
- Bi-annual service – To avoid severe, long-term damage occurring to your car, it is important to embark on these 6-month service checks. Begin by checking out your shocks for any type of oil leaks or seepage as well as your exhaust system looking out for any loose parts, rust or corrosion. You also want to test your horn, check the health of your windshield wiper blades and check out your spare tire to be sure it is still inflated.
There You Have It
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin our clients and their safety are our number one priority. If you follow this simple schedule that we have provided here for you, your car is sure to stay in tip top shape and on the road all year round. Performing a car checkup, whether it’s monthly, quarterly or bi-annual is a surefire way of preventing any major car problems from occurring. As we know, major car repairs can be quite costly and can leave us without the use of our cars for an extended period of time. With that thought in mind, be sure to schedule your routine service appointments with our dedicated team today. For all your automotive needs, trust the pros here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. You’ll be more than happy you did!
There are many key components that contribute to the proper functioning of your car with the muffler certainly being one of them. If your vehicle’s muffler is not operating properly, you will find yourself faced with a variety of automotive issues. A malfunctioning muffler causes exhaust pressure issues that can ultimately result in your vehicle’s inability to operate at all. Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin we want to help our valued clients be able to recognize the signs and indicators that it may very well be time for a muffler replacement. We want to help you keep your vehicle operating properly and minimize any costly issues that can arise when you lack the proper knowledge.
Signs that It’s Time for a New Muffler
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin our team of dedicated technicians and specialists takes a great deal of pride in providing all our valued clients with only the highest quality automotive parts and services. We understand full well that your vehicle is one of the largest investments you will make in a lifetime, which is why we want to help you enhance its lifespan and keep it running smoothly and efficiently at all times.
There are a number of signs that indicate the need for a muffler replacement, and we are going to share some of the top signs here with you now.
- · Loud noises coming from your muffler – One of the very first indicators that your muffler is about to fail and need replacement is that of loud, unfamiliar noises coming from your vehicle. A primary function of your car’s muffler is to reduce noises that are typically produced by the exhaust system of your car. With that said, if you begin to hear loud noises being emitted from the vehicle more times than not it is an indicator that the muffler is no longer performing as it is designed to. The noises you hear coming from the muffler are often the result of holes or cracks in the muffler itself.
- · The gas mileage you are getting decreases significantly – If you all of a sudden notice that your gas mileage is desperately decreasing, it may very well be because your muffler is not functioning properly. The muffler contributes to your vehicle’s efficiency and when you notice a drop in its efficiency it usually means that your muffler is malfunctioning. When this happens, it is important that you get your vehicle down to our trusted facility and let one of our mechanics check it out to identify and diagnose the problem. If the source of the problem is your muffler, then a muffler replacement will get your vehicle back on track for filtering the exhaust more effectively and efficiently and once again increasing the gas mileage.
- · An unpleasant odor coming from the muffler – If you notice a really bad smell coming from your car, chances are it’s your muffler. If the muffler fails to filter the exhaust fumes properly because it has some damage to it, the exhaust fumes can become trapped resulting in a very unpleasant odor. If you notice a foul smell, be sure to have your muffler checked out as soon as possible by one of our trusted mechanics. Exhaust fumes can be very dangerous. Our skilled technicians will perform an analysis and diagnosis of the muffler and determine if it can be repaired or if you require a muffler replacement.
Don’t Delay. Trust Our Dedicated Pros
Each of the signs we have discussed above, are surefire indicators that there is something wrong with your muffler and typically will require a muffler replacement. If you catch the problem early on the problem can be resolved without costing you lots of money. Prompt attention to the issue will also ensure the overall efficiency and proper operation of your muffler system. For all your automotive needs, be sure to look to the dedicated pros here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, who stand ready to meet your automotive needs and get your vehicle back on the road again!
You can always count on the team of professionals here at Auto Clinic of Franklin to provide the highest quality automotive parts and services this side of Franklin. From oil changes and tune-ups to air conditioning systems and brake calipers, our team handles it all.
Most people lose sight of the importance of their car’s braking system and fail to have regular maintenance performed. The team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to take this time to offer insight as to what warning signs to look for when determining whether your vehicle is in need of new calipers.
When to Replace the Calipers
The calipers on your brakes can last up to ten years or up to 100,000 miles before it is necessary to replace them. This lifespan can fluctuate a bit depending upon your individual driving habits. With that said, it is important to have your brake calipers checked regularly by an automotive mechanic, and certainly, our team of experts stands ready to meet your every automotive need.
Signs That Your Brake Calipers Are Beginning to Weaken and Wear
Heat is one of the biggest contributors to wear and tear on your vehicle’s calipers. Heat, when combined with corrosion causes the calipers to either seize or lose functionality and effectiveness over time. There are a number of signs to be on the lookout for when determining whether or not it is time to have the calipers on your car replaced. If your calipers stop functioning you are sure to run into one of two critical problems. Either the brakes on your vehicle will stay applied consistently or the brakes will not apply at all.
Here are some of the signs to look out for:
- Your vehicle is giving favor and pulling to one side because the brake pads are dragging.
- When braking, your vehicle tends to steer in one specific direction.
- You notice that your brake pads are wearing unevenly.
- You notice strange noises coming from your brakes.
- Friction or squealing noises are evident when the vehicle is moving, and you are not using the brakes.
There you have some of the more common signs that indicate it is time to have your brake calipers replaced. Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our highly skilled and experienced team of auto techs is equipped to handle all your automotive needs. We are committed to meeting the individual needs of all our valued clients at prices that are affordable and on timelines that are accommodating to the needs of our clients.
We understand that your vehicle is one of the biggest investments you will ever make and want to play our part in protecting your investment and your safety as well. In order to avoid costly repairs or dangerous situations, we recommend to all our clients that you have your calipers inspected routinely. This allows for our team to identify any potential problems early on and helps to protect not only your safety but your pocketbook as well.
There You Have It
Well, there you have it. Some important insight on how to determine whether or not your vehicle is in need of new brake calipers. At Auto Clinic of Franklin our clients are our number one priority as is their safety. As a result of our commitment and integrity, we have come to be recognized as your go to facility in Franklin for all your automotive needs.
Summer is right around the corner now, which means lots of summer drives and vacations. Be sure to take time out to have your vehicle’s brakes and brake calipers inspected before you head out on one of those long enjoyable summer vacations. We don’t want you to get stuck on the highway and have your vacation spoiled. So be sure to schedule your inspection today!
Owning a car is necessary for nearly everybody these days. Whether for work, school or leisure, a car is an important investment we all need in the course of our every day. As car owners there are many important tasks we must perform in order to keep our vehicles operating at peak levels. Often people neglect to give focus to car paint protection since it does not directly contribute to the overall operation of a vehicle. However, we all want to keep our cars looking shiny and new and certainly protecting its paint can help you do just that.
To keep the value of your vehicle up and extend its lifespan, it is essential to take care of all that is under the hood. However, it is just as important to maintain both the interior of your vehicle as well as its exterior surface and paint. We all know that performing proper routine maintenance of your vehicle helps to keep it running smoothly and efficiently. However, the team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to share with our valued clients a list of things we have compiled to help preserve the integrity of your car’s surface and paint.
Our team of highly skilled automotive techs is committed and dedicated to providing only the highest quality services to all our valued clients. Those services include information and insight about how to enhance the lifespan of your car as well as how to perform effective car paint protection.
Avoid These Outdoor Elements That Can Harm Your Car’s Paint
There are many things that can have a negative impact on your car’s surface and paint. Our team of experts has put together a list of helpful tips on what to avoid in order to protect the surface and the paint of your vehicle.
- Too much exposure to the sun – The UV rays of the sun can cause a great deal of damage to your car’s paint. When overexposure to the sun occurs, your car’s paint expands and over time the color will fade drastically.
- Bird poop – Bird poop is very acidic and is, therefore, very harmful to paint on your vehicle. Because of the high levels of acid, the paint on your car’s surface can become chipped and eroded.
- Ocean salt air – The salt air overtime will dull your paint and minimize its shine. Salt air causes a great deal of damage to your vehicle’s overall surface.
- Sticky tree sap – Tree sap is extremely difficult to remove from your car’s surface and can have a very negative effect on your vehicle’s paint over time. With its sticky texture it easily absorbs all types of dirt and grime.
Take Steps to Protect Your Car’s Surface and Paint
One of the most practical things you can do for car paint protection is to park your vehicle in a garage or under a carport or car covering. When not exposed to the outdoor elements your car’s paint and surface is well protected and its lifespan easily extended. In addition, you can have a protective clear coating applied to the surface of your car to preserve the glow of its paint and further protect its surface from many of the outdoor elements that can be harmful. Your car is one of the biggest investments you will make in a lifetime, which is why it is so important to always provide proper care and maintenance to the interior, exterior and under the hood.
Our Experienced Techs are Always Here for You
The team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin is steadfast in their commitment to provide only the highest quality services to all our valued clients. We hope you have found this information useful on how to avoid damage to your car’s surface and how to perform proper car paint protection. We want to remind you that for all your automotive needs be sure to look to the skilled professionals here at Auto Clinic of Franklin where our clients are always our number one priority!
The transmission in your vehicle is the primary link between your vehicle’s engine and its wheels. No matter what type of vehicle you drive the transmission plays the most critical role in the overall reliability, safety and performance of your vehicle. Your transmission is constantly shifting between various gears to ensure the performance of your vehicle. Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, we want to take this time to inform our clients that when it comes time to have transmission repairs performed for your vehicle, we have always got you covered.
Faulty Transmission Signs
There are a number of signs that indicate you may have a transmission that is faulty and in need of repair. From grinding sounds, gears that keep slipping and difficulty shifting to excessive unfamiliar noises and a clutch that fails to disengage, the signs and indicators are many. The highly skilled team of automotive techs here at Auto Clinic of Franklin is on hand to diagnose your vehicle and identify existing problems that are causing your issues at hand. Once identified, our team will make honest and accurate recommendations on service repairs that are needed.
Whether we determine that your vehicle is in need of repairs to the automatic transmission or that you need to replace the clutch, rest assured you can always count on our experienced and knowledgeable team to provide you with the perfect fix.
Do I Have a Faulty Transmission?
Is your vehicle unable to move at all? Is it not properly shifting or slipping during each shift? Do you hear a loud grinding or banging sound when shifting your vehicle? Have you noticed either leaking transmission fluid or burnt fluid? Or, is your check engine or service engine light on? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it is definitely time to bring your vehicle on down to the trusted team of automotive specialists here at Auto Clinic of Franklin.
It doesn’t matter if you are driving the family car, a large suburban or a work truck, our team can inspect and provide effective repairs for them all. Transmission problems can come across as major issues, when in fact they can simply be a problem caused by a minor issue such as an electrical, computer or linkage issue. Whatever the source of the problem is, our team stands ready with affordable and effective transmission repairs that will get your vehicle up and running in no time at all.
If our team determines that you have a faulty transmission, they will then advise as to what repairs need to be made. From automatic transmission repairs and manual transmission services as well as clutch adjustments and inspections, to replacing a clutch or an entire transmission, we are definitely the team for you.
Trust the Best in the Industry
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our team of experts is steadfast in their commitment to provide each of our valued clients with only the highest quality automotive parts and services. We are committed to meeting the individual needs of all our valued clients no matter how simple or complex those needs may be. Our highly experienced technicians have all the knowledge, skill and know-how needed to identify your vehicle problems and provide the most effective solutions and have been recognized as some of the best in the industry.
If you are in the market for affordable but high-quality transmission repairs, then look no further than the pros here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. We look forward to serving you and to helping you get your vehicle back out on the road sooner rather than later. The summer months are upon us and you want to be sure your vehicle will get you safely to any of your summer destinations. Don’t delay. For all your automotive needs, contact our team of professionals today!
It goes without saying that routine automotive maintenance is essential to the long-term lifespan of your vehicle. Most automobile owners are typically good about timely oil changes and having their brake systems checked regularly. However, there are a handful of important maintenance services that, though they are not problematic often, are vital to the overall functionality of your vehicle.
Keep Your Vehicle Running Smoothly
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin our team of highly skilled and experienced automotive techs is committed to providing only the highest quality automotive parts and services to all our valued clients. We want to educate our clients on those automotive maintenance services that are more times than not overlooked. It is important to understand that these maintenance checks should be performed regularly to avoid the development of serious automotive issues. With that said, let’s share some important data with you now!
Power Steering Fluid
I think we can all agree that trying to steer a vehicle that is not equipped with power steering is a very difficult challenge. The power steering system plays a significant role in the overall performance of your vehicle. It is not only specific to the steering wheel, but is essential to providing necessary power to such components as the rotary vane pump and the rotary assembly, each of which contributes to the power needed to steer your vehicle. If you’re wondering what keeps all these moving parts operating effectively and smoothly, you probably figured out it is your power steering fluid.
Power steering fluid can oxidize over time and can become deteriorated. This can cause damage to the entire power steering system. With that thought in mind, be aware of how important it is to change the power steering fluid in your vehicle approximately every 50,000 miles.
The Serpentine Belt
Most people are not aware that the serpentine belt is primary to the smooth running of your engine. This belt powers your vehicle’s alternator, air conditioning compressor, power steering pump, crankshaft pulley and the water pump. If your serpentine belt becomes damaged be sure not to drive the vehicle any longer, but rather, have it towed to an automotive shop. If you attempt to drive your car with a broken serpentine belt, you may very well damage the whole engine of your vehicle. The average lifespan of a serpentine belt is anywhere between 60,000 and 100,000 miles.
The cooling system of your vehicle is responsible for keeping your vehicle’s engine from overheating. It also helps to avoid serious damage from occurring to your vehicle. As is the case with nearly all the fluids used in your vehicle, sediment can build up in the coolant minimizing its capability to regulate the temperature of your vehicle’s engine. In order to avoid corroded coolant, or damage to your engine, bring your vehicle down to our trusted automotive shop at least every 5 years to have our technicians flush your coolant system.
Your Trusted Team of Technicians
Well, there you have it. Insight on some of the important automotive maintenance services that most vehicle owners tend to overlook. Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin we are steadfast in our commitment to meet the individual needs of all our valued clients. We take pride in providing high-quality services at affordable prices and working within the timelines of our clients. For more information about important routine maintenance services for your vehicle or to schedule a service appointment put your trust in the hands of the dedicated professionals here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. You and your vehicle will be more than happy you chose us!!
It’s almost that time of year again! The hot summer weather and warm sunny days are just around the corner. Time to start planning your fun-filled summer road trips with family and friends. Everyone is more than likely all ready to celebrate summer, but it’s important you ensure your car is ready too. The team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to share some simple car services and some important tips to make your road trips safer and a whole lot more fun.
Be Smart and Prepare for Your Road Trips
First and foremost, when planning your summer road trips, take the proper time to ensure that your vehicle is ready for the challenge. You want to be sure that your car is performing at peak levels before its time to hit the road. It is important to take steps to avoid any vehicle breakdowns, while enjoying your summer travels.
Before you hit the road, be sure you perform all the necessary routine car services and maintenance to avoid any problems or delays. Whether you perform them yourself or rely on our team of auto techs, they are an absolute must do before heading out on the road. Here are the services we highly recommend you perform:
- Oil and filter change
- Brake inspection
- Battery inspection
- Check all tires for proper pressure and healthy treads
- Check the integrity of your windshield wipers
- Fill your wiper fluid
- Check all headlights, turn signals, brake lights and tail lights
Performing routine maintenance will give you the peace of mind you need when you are heading out on those long summer road trips. You don’t want your summer fun spoiled by a car that won’t run, overheats or simply breaks down. So be sure to contact our skilled team of specialists today and schedule your service appointment.
A Couple of Summer Travel Tips
In addition to proper vehicle maintenance, we want to share a couple of handy tips for your summer road trips. Whether you have an emergency, unsuspecting car problems, or even an injury of some kind, we want you to be prepared.
- Prepare an emergency safety kit – It’s not all that common when on a road trip to find yourself lost. Further, accidents can happen and tow trucks can take their time to come to your rescue. With all this in mind, here are some important things to pack in case of a road trip safety emergency.
- Be sure your GPS is activated
- Safety flares
- First aid kit
- Spare vehicle key
- Fire extinguisher
- Roll of paper towels
- Put together an emergency toolkit – Even after performing routine maintenance and taking steps to ensure your car is prepped and ready to go, there are mishaps that can still occur. If an emergency does occur, we want you to be on the safe side and fully prepared. Pack a toolkit with all the goodies you need to handle any unsuspecting road emergencies. Include the following in your kit:
- Jumper cables
- A couple of quarts of oil
- A funnel for the oil
- Tire pressure gauge
- A spare tire and proper tools for changing the tire
Enjoy Your Summer to The Fullest
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, we want to make sure you are ready for your summer road trips. For more information about car services, maintenance, or safety and travel tips trust our friendly auto techs. Summer is but a short three months, but the fun you have can be endless. To get the most out of your summer and be sure your car is ready to travel, trust the pros here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. You’ll be more than glad you did!
Oh no! Your car cooling system is blowing hot air. Don’t be alarmed. Turn to the pros here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. Our highly experienced automotive techs stand ready to meet your needs.
Well, spring has arrived. This means summer is right around the corner. As we all know, summer is filled with long hot days and nights. Many folks travel a whole lot more in the summertime. Whether visits to the ocean, days at the park, or scheduled vacations, travel by car increases in the summertime.
To ensure the comfort and safety of you and all your passengers, a vehicle inspection serves you well. Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, we are equipped to perform a full vehicle inspection from front to back and everything in between. Our team looks for any existing problems and identifies potential issues as well. Whatever automotive problem you have, we have the solution.
During the spring months, we recommend you test your car cooling system. No one wants to find out in the middle of the scorching summer months, your AC is not functioning. For this reason, a preseason scheduled vehicle inspection can make all the difference. From your AC system and power steering, to your brakes, transmission and belts, our team has got you covered.
Preserve your Vehicle’s Integrity
There is nothing quite as comforting when heading out on the road than knowing your vehicle is safe and ready to go. Oftentimes, when people get out on the road unsuspecting problems can occur. Especially in the summer months, when we all head out on vacation, a failed vehicle is just not an option. A perfect vacation can be spoiled when car troubles occur. That’s where the team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin comes in.
If you are planning a summer vacation, you want to be sure you won’t find yourself without a properly running car cooling system. Nor do you want to find yourself stuck somewhere in transit because of any number of car issues that can occur. We all appreciate vacation time. Our team of auto techs is equipped to ensure your vehicle is reliable and ready to make the trip.
A long-distance drive can prove to be comforting and even fun. But, surely not when something goes array with your car. Fun can quickly turn into frustration. Especially if it’s scorching hot outside and your AC is just not working. When you schedule a vehicle inspection with our team, you can have peace of mind you need when vacation time comes along.
Our clients and their safety are our number one priority. Our high marketplace presence is a testament to our company and team. We are steadfast in meeting the needs of our clients. We do so with the highest level of professionalism, honesty and integrity. We take pride in our abundant customer reviews and our high customer satisfaction rating. We know that high-quality service comes with its rewards.
Fun and Friendly and Here to Serve You
So, there you have it. Remember, spring is here. Summer is right around the corner. For your vacation road trip, trust our fun, friendly and professional team. Don’t delay in scheduling your cooling system inspection. While you’re at it, have our techs perform a full vehicle inspection as well. Don’t get caught this summer without your AC. Don’t get stranded on the highway when heading out on vacation. Rather, reach out to the pros here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. Summer fun is almost here. Get ready for the perfect summer road trip vacation!
Winter can certainly take a toll on your car. With that said, spring is nearly upon us which means it’s time to give focus to your annual spring car service needs. Hidden automotive problems if left unidentified or unattended to, can result in costly repairs over time. That’s where your annual routine maintenance and vehicle inspection comes in.
Get Ready for Spring
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin our team of highly experienced automotive technicians wants to remind people of the importance of routine car maintenance. We understand that your car is one of the biggest investments you will make in a lifetime. Further, your car is vital to your everyday activities and, therefore, needs to be in tip top shape and always operating properly. With spring nearly upon us, our team of specialists wants to share an important checklist to ensure your vehicle is performing at peak levels and help our clients get ready for spring.
Your Vehicle Spring Checklist
Here is a practical checklist to help prepare your car for spring.
- Wash your car and remove all the salt
- Replace your wiper blades
- Top off your windshield wiper fluid
- Top off or refill the transmission fluid
- Check out your brake fluid
- Take a peek at the engine coolant to ensure it is at the proper level
- Check out lights including headlights, taillights, brake lights, parking lights, reverse lights, fog lights and turn signals and replace any bulbs as needed
- Check your tire pressure to ensure all tires have even air pressure
- Check out the tire treads which could have become damaged from all the sand and salt on the roads as well as damaging potholes
- Perform an oil and filter change
- Ensure your battery is strong since your entire car’s electrical system which includes the alternator and starter are dependent upon a strong battery
- Run a test of your air conditioner to ensure it is running properly and at full strength
- Have the shocks and struts checked out to ensure a strong and reliable suspension
Enhance the Lifespan of Your Vehicle
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin our clients are always our number one priority. With that said, our team strives to deliver automotive services that not only exceed the expectations of our clients, but that will not be matched by any of our competitors. When spring arrives, it is important to take steps necessary to ensure that your car is prepared and ready to roll all spring long and into the hot scorching summer months. That’s where our team of professionals comes in. Our automotive techs are trained and skilled to handle all types of automotive issues and guarantee courteous and reliable service each time, every time.
We are on hand to not only identify problems, but to provide you with affordable and effective solutions. We take the time to explain in detail existing problems as well as potential problems we may have identified. Potential problems should not be overlooked since they can easily become far more costly problems over time. When you choose our team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin rest assured you are putting your trust into the hands of some of the absolute best in the automotive industry.
We Are Always Here for You
The team of highly knowledgeable and experienced automotive specialists here at Auto Clinic of Franklin stands ready to meet all your automotive needs. We guarantee your overall satisfaction and help to ensure the safety of your vehicle and all your passengers. With our top-rated spring car services, you can be sure that your car will perform at peak levels and always keep you on the road. For more information about our high-quality services or to schedule a service appointment or vehicle inspection, give a shout out to one of our team today.
If you are in the market for a new car, there are a number of important factors you should consider. Making investments, and surely purchasing a new car is just that, is something that will be yours for the long term. You want to be sure your purchase and investment suits your personal needs including your pocketbook. With that said, the team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to share some of those factors with our many valued clients who are soon to be making a new car purchase.
Tips to Remember
The team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin has put together this helpful list of tips to consider.
- Budget – Before you even begin your search for a new vehicle, it is important to determine what your budget is and what a comfortable purchase price would be. Nobody wants to overstep their own boundaries and certainly not create difficult financial problems for the long term. Be sure to look for the best interest rates as well. In addition, determine what the down payment will be and if you are able to meet the down payment needs for your new car purchase. Your car is one of the biggest investments you will make in your life which is why you want to be sure it is a practical and positive purchase you make.
- Vehicle Features – Once you have figured out the purchase price that works for you, you will then want to give some focus to the vehicle features you need most and even those you simply would want to have. Be sure to make a checklist that includes the type of vehicle you are looking for, vehicle size, fuel economy, safety features, and other necessary options. You can then list and categorize those preferred options that are not necessary to include in your purchase.
- Extensive Research – Once you have decided all that you are looking for in a vehicle, then it is time to seek out the ideal brand and model that meets with all your specific needs. When performing this due diligence be sure to look for vehicle listings that have high safety ratings, good reviews and a longer than average lifespan. Each of these will be very helpful in your purchase. It may be wise to head on over to a dealership and talk with a qualified vehicle representative. You can then test drive any vehicles that fit your requirements and are of interest to you. Be sure when test driving that you give a whole lot of attention to the car’s acceleration, its handling and even its overall comfort. You should also inquire as to the engineering of the vehicle while with the representative and even the vehicle’s functionality.
- Insurance Costs – Remember that insurance companies focus on the make and model of a vehicle when quoting out insurance costs. You can, however, obtain the VIN number of a vehicle you are interested in and, in advance, reach out to your insurance company and inquire as to your new insurance rates.
The Team You Can Trust
We hope these useful tips help you when it comes time to make your new car purchase. Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin our clients are our number one priority which is why we take such pride in putting the well being and needs of our clients first. Purchasing a new vehicle is a big investment and we just want to help. Remember, once you have purchased your new car, be sure to rely upon our team of highly skilled and experienced technicians here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. Our team is sure to provide all the automotive services you need to keep your new vehicle on the road and running at peak levels all the time.