Car Dashboard Indicator Guide
Navigating the array of lights and symbols on your car’s dashboard is a crucial aspect of safe driving and effective vehicle maintenance. For many drivers, these indicators can be perplexing, often igniting a sense of alarm or confusion. Understanding what these symbols signify is not just about solving the mystery; it’s about responding correctly to potential issues and ensuring your vehicle’s optimal performance. This comprehensive guide aims to demystify these indicators, providing clear explanations for the most common dashboard lights and symbols. By familiarizing yourself with this essential aspect of car knowledge, you’ll be better equipped to maintain your vehicle’s health and respond appropriately to its needs, ensuring a safer and more reliable driving experience.
- Engine Warning Light (Check Engine): This light could indicate a range of issues from a loose gas cap to a serious engine malfunction. It’s advisable to get your car checked by a professional if this light stays on.
- Oil Pressure Warning: This indicates a drop in oil pressure. Immediate attention is needed as it can lead to engine damage.
- Battery Charge Warning: When this light comes on, it may indicate a problem with the battery charging system. It’s important to address this quickly to avoid being stranded with a dead battery.
- Brake System Warning: This light means there’s an issue with the braking system. If this lights up along with the ABS light, it requires immediate professional attention.
- ABS Warning Light: Indicates a problem with the Anti-lock Braking System. While your brakes will still work, the anti-lock feature is disabled.
- Engine Temperature Warning: This suggests that your engine is overheating. You should stop driving as soon as it’s safe to do so and check the coolant levels.
- Tire Pressure Warning: This light means one or more of your tires are significantly under-inflated. Proper tire pressure is essential for safe driving and fuel efficiency.
- Airbag Indicator: If this light stays on or flashes, there’s a problem with one of your airbags or the system as a whole.
- Traction Control or ESP: Illuminates when the car’s traction control/anti-skid or electronic stability system is in use. It’s common in slippery conditions.
- Seat Belt Reminder: This is a reminder to buckle up. Safety should always be your first priority.
Understanding these indicators enhances your safety and aids in maintaining your vehicle’s health. If you’re unsure about any dashboard light, consult your vehicle’s manual or seek professional assistance. Always address warning lights promptly to ensure your vehicle continues to run safely and efficiently.
Stay Informed, Stay Safe
Now that you’re equipped with the knowledge of your car’s dashboard indicators, take the next step in ensuring your vehicle’s health and safety. Don’t ignore those warning lights; let our expert team assist you in diagnosing and resolving any issues your car may be signaling. Schedule a service appointment with us today and drive with confidence, knowing you’re fully informed and your vehicle is in top condition. Your car’s signals are its way of speaking to you – let’s listen together and keep you safely on the road!
We would all agree that our vehicles are one of the most necessary and important investments that we will make in our lives. Protecting your investment with proper care and maintenance ensures that it not only functions properly but contributes to its extended life span as well. To enjoy the many benefits and functions of your vehicle, it is mandatory that you engage in regular care and maintenance. With that said, the team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin stands ready to serve you with our top-rated Franklin automotive parts and services.
Quality Service Each Time, Every Time
Unfortunately, accidents occur. But don’t fret if your vehicle is involved in an accident no matter how big or how small it may be, our highly experienced automotive techs have got you covered. From the replacement of a headlight or even your car’s bumper to window adjustments and realigning of tires as well as a variety of other automotive repair services, you can always put your trust in our team.
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, we are a full-service auto repair facility located right in the heart of Franklin. We take pride in our highly trained and licensed techs and managers who are committed to providing only the highest quality Franklin automotive parts and services to all our valued clients. Our clients and their happiness, satisfaction, well-being and safety are our number one priority and the services we provide are not only high-quality but affordable.
We take tremendous pride in providing our customers with all the confidence, security and peace of mind they need and deserve when they trust their vehicles to us. When you choose the pros here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, you are putting your trust into the hands of some of the absolute best in the industry. Our team is trained and experienced to provide all types of automotive repairs and services and to doing so in timelines that accommodate the needs of our clients.
Our Marketplace Presence
Our services and competitive prices exceed those of our competitors. Having earned ourselves a spot on the marketplace charts for our affordability and high-quality repairs and services, our team remains steadfast in maintaining that very marketplace presence. When you choose our top-of-the-line Franklin automotive services and repairs you can be sure that your investment is safeguarded by our team and will receive the highest level of care and service needed. From the moment you drop your vehicle off until you pick it up, rest assured it is in safe hands. Our team will always go the extra mile to ensure the satisfaction of each and every customer.
Sum It Up
At Auto Clinic of Franklin, our licensed and certified technicians are steadfast in their commitment to meet the individual needs of all our clients. Whether you find yourself faced with an auto accident, unsuspecting malfunction of your vehicle, or simply need routine care and maintenance, we are the team for you. For more information about the wide range of Franklin automotive repairs and services we offer, to learn about our prices and policies or to schedule a service appointment, don’t delay in contacting one of our team members today. We look forward to serving you and to ensuring the overall safety of you and your passengers with the high-quality services we provide. The holiday season has now snuck up on all of us and the team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to send along wishes from our family to yours for a most safe and happy holiday season!
The winter months are fast approaching which means soon you will need to winterize your vehicle. To avoid finding yourself faced with a dead battery in the cold winter temperatures, be sure to take these simple steps to keep your car battery up and running all winter long.
Simple Care Tips for Your Car Battery
We all know full well that the battery in our cars does not operate at its highest levels in the cold weather temperatures. However, when you engage in proper care for your battery then rest assured it will perform as needed in the brisk winter weather. The team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to share some simple tips for proper car battery care that are sure to help you extend its lifespan and enhance the performance of your battery this winter.
- Parking your vehicle inside – Parking your vehicle in a covered area will help to keep your battery operating effectively. Parking your vehicle in an attached garage that shares heat from your home is the best way to protect your battery. However, if you have an unattached covered area for parking, it will still have a positive impact on your battery because of the heat that is trapped inside during the daytime hours.
- Don’t add to the startup challenge with car accessories – When it is cold outside it typically takes more power for your vehicle’s engine to power up. To alleviate some of this challenge we highly recommend that you power off vehicle accessories such as wipers, heaters, and lights. This will keep your car battery from experiencing reduced power. You can power them all back on once the vehicle has started.
- Invest in a cold weather battery – If your battery is more than four years old it is wise to replace it before the frigid cold temperatures set in. This may be the ideal time to choose a cold weather car battery equipped with higher cranking amps needed in the cold. Cold weather batteries easily outperform typical everyday batteries in the winter months. Surely, it would be a good and safe investment.
- Be sure to start the vehicle every day – Most cars are able to withstand zero temperatures in the winter months when sitting overnight. However, it is imperative that you not allow your vehicle in the wintertime to sit for extended days or even weeks since that will most assuredly present you with a problem. Not only will the battery discharge on its own, but if it becomes entirely depleted the sub-zero temperatures can cause the battery case to crack and can also result in connections that become damaged.
- Be sure to use a battery charger – By far one of the most important tips of all, a battery charger is the perfect solution for your car battery that needs attention. Whether it is simply being impacted by cold temperatures, or if you had to store the car for an extended period of time, a charger will prove to be the perfect solution to your battery problems. If you park your vehicle in a garage, you’ll have no issues accessing a plug. However, parking outdoors under a covering may pose somewhat of a challenge.
- Last but not least, inspect your battery for corrosion – Often times corrosion occurs around battery clamps and cables. This can cause an obstruction of the flow of electricity to the battery and result in poor engine performance. It is important that you take time out to clean around the battery and remove any corrosion.
Sum It Up
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our team of highly skilled and experienced automotive technicians is steadfast in their commitment to provide only the highest quality automotive services and parts this side of the state. For more information on proper car battery care for the winter months, to have one of our technicians inspect and check out your battery or for a battery replacement take time out to connect with our team today. Winter is fast approaching so don’t delay. Schedule your service appointment today to avoid those winter woes!
There isn’t any one of us that would argue the fact that we need our vehicles every day of our lives. Keeping your vehicle operating at peak levels and on the road each and every day requires routine and ongoing maintenance. In order to determine what type of maintenance is needed for your vehicle, it is important that you understand how your vehicle works. As one of the most trusted auto facilities here in Franklin, our team of highly skilled automotive techs here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, stands ready to assist with all your automotive needs. We want our clients to recognize automotive service signs before they turn into major costly repairs and that includes your vehicle’s suspension system.
Understanding Your Suspension System
Every vehicle manufactured has a suspension system. This automotive system is comprised of a variety of components which can present with unsuspecting issues at any time. With this thought in mind, we want to remind our clients how important it is to have your system inspected and serviced routinely in your efforts to keep your vehicle safely on the road each day.
Let’s take a few moments now to share some of the more common indicators that your suspension system may be in need of attention and/or repair.
- Sudden difficulyt with steering – Vehicles today are equipped with power steering, which means that turning the wheel on your vehicle is never a challenge. If you find that you are having a difficult time steering your vehicle, there is sure to be some underlying issue behind this problem. From loose or worn-out belts and low fluid levels to control arm bushings that are worn out and a steering pump that is faulty, the reasons are varied. That’s where the team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin comes in. Our team of dedicated professionals is on hand to provide all the repairs you need and to perform inspections in order to determine the root source of a problem and provide the appropriate solution.
- You are experiencing a very harsh and bumpy ride – One of the most obvious indicators that you are in need of some type of suspension repair is the fact that your vehicle, when driving, is pulling more to one side. There are a number of reasons why this can occur including the need for a wheel alignment, uneven air pressure in your tires and even noticeable wear to your brakes. These are common reasons why a vehicle can pull to one side as is the fact that your suspension system has worn-out parts that need repair. If you notice that your vehicle is not handling properly or pulling to one side, don’t delay in contacting our team to identify the problem and provide you with effective and affordable solution.
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our clients are our number one priority as is their overall safety when driving their vehicles. We want to be sure that you and your passengers are always safe and that you experience a smooth and enjoyable ride. For this reason, we cannot emphasize enough the importance of reaching out to our team at the very first onset of any peculiar handling of your vehicle. From worn-out brakes, transmission issues and new tires, to muffler replacements, heating and cooling system testing and suspension system repairs, we are the team for you. We take pride in our high-quality automotive parts and services, in our affordable prices and in our attractive turnaround times.
Trust the Best
If you have noticed that your vehicle is simply not operating or handling properly, then put your trust into the hands of some of the absolute best in the automotive industry. Our team of dedicated technicians is on hand to answer any questions, discuss your concerns, diagnose every problem and provide efficient and effective solutions. To learn more about your vehicle’s suspension system, or to schedule any type of automotive repair, reach out to one of our trusted technicians today. We look forward to serving you and to ensuring that your vehicle stays safely on the road day in and day out, season after season, year after year.
At Auto Clinic of Franklin, our clients are our number one priority. We strive to provide all the confidence and security our clients need with our top-rated, affordable automotive services. Our team of highly skilled and experienced automotive technicians is steadfast in their commitment to the meet the individual needs of all our valued clients. With that said, we want to share with you the long list of services we provide making us your go to facility for all your automotive needs.
Standard Maintenance and Engine Services Provided
We all know how important routine maintenance is to your vehicle’s performance and to its overall lifespan. From factory suggested maintenance and engine performance services to check engine light diagnostics, electrical system diagnostic testing, and transmission services, our team has got you covered. Rest assured when it comes to any type of routine standard maintenance or any other automotive services, we are definitely the team for you. The many services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Factory suggested services and maintenance
- Oil changes
- Filter inspections and replacements
- Tune ups
- Computer diagnostics
- General maintenance inspections
- Safety inspections
- Emissions inspections
- Fluid topping and services
- Brake repairs and replacements
- Struts and shocks replacements
- Suspension repairs
- Steering repairs
- Windshield wiper replacements
- Tire services
- Alignment services
- Check engine light diagnostics and necessary repairs
- Engine performance testing
- Fuel injection repairs
- Engine repairs and replacements
- Belts and hose replacements
- Cooling system inspections and repairs
- Heating and cooling system diagnostic testing
- Radiator repairs and replacements
- Ignition system services and repairs
- Water pump replacements and repairs
- Electrical system diagnostics
- Starter replacements
- Alternator repairs
- Power lock repairs
- Power accessory services
- Bulb replacements
- Muffler replacements
- Exhaust services
- Tailpipe repairs
We offer our clients a full roster of automotive services that contribute to your vehicle’s performance excellence as well as to its lifespan. Our team of dedicated automotive techs stands ready to serve you and to provide you with only the highest quality automotive parts and services this side of Franklin.
We Always Do Our Best
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, we are committed to helping our clients not only provide proper care and maintenance of their vehicles, but to help them save both time and money. Our team takes pride in the industry and possesses a true love of vehicles and the services required to ensure that they are performing at peak levels season after season.
We are confident that you will find the utmost satisfaction in all the services we provide and in our affordable prices as well. We try to work within the timelines of our customers understanding full well how important every hour in every day can be. We also understand that no one wants to be without their vehicles for any extended period of time which is why we offer some of the best turnaround times in the industry.
Bottom Line At Auto Clinic of Franklin, we pride ourselves on our high customer service and customer satisfaction ratings, which are a true testament to our team, our commitment and our services. As a result, we have earned a spot on the marketplace charts as one of the absolute best automotive facilities in the region. To learn more about the wide range of automotive services we provide, to schedule a service appointment or to talk with one of our techs about vehicle concerns you may have, be sure to reach out to one of our skilled automotive team members today. It’s time you put your trust into the hands of some of the absolute best in the industry with the team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. You’ll be more than happy you did!
There are a number of important components that make up our vehicles and certainly the muffler is one of them. A muffler contributes greatly to a car’s ability to function smoothly. If the muffler for your vehicle is not properly functioning, it can lead to a number of problems with your vehicle. A malfunctioning muffler can lead to what is referred to as an exhaust back pressure that can distribute other dangerous elements into your vehicle and can also cause damage to other car components. The team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to take this time to educate our clients on some of the signs that would indicate it may very well be time for a muffler replacement.
Signs To Look For
- Loud noises coming from your muffler – The first and most obvious sign that you may very well need to replace your muffler is that of loud, unfamiliar noises that are emitted from your vehicle. Understanding that one of the primary functions of a muffler is to reduce noise that is produced and generated by your exhaust system, hearing sudden, unexpected loud noises when you accelerate your car may very well mean that your muffler is on its way out and needs replacement.
- A drastic reduction in your gas mileage – If you notice that your gas mileage is decreasing this could be a sign that you need a muffler replacement. When your muffler is functioning at peak levels it contributes to efficiency, so when you are seeing a decrease in gas efficiency it may be a warning sign that your muffler system is not operating properly and needs replacement.
- A noticeable bad odor being emitted from the muffler – Yet another warning sign that you may have to replace your muffler is a bad smell or odor coming from your vehicle. When a muffler is not filtering fumes coming from the exhaust system properly, the fumes can accumulate and become trapped. This will typically occur as a result of a leak or other damage that has occurred to your muffler. If you notice a foul smell, be sure not to waste any time but rather bring your vehicle on down to our trusted facility here at Auto Clinic of Franklin right away. Our technicians will inspect your muffler and either provide appropriate repairs or replace the muffler altogether. Please be aware that these trapped exhaust fumes can, over time, become very dangerous and even fatal, so don’t delay in having this issued resolved.
Look to Our Pros
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our team of certified, highly skilled and experienced automotive technicians and engineers is steadfast in their commitment to provide only the highest quality automotive services to all our valued clients. We strive to meet the individual needs of our many clients and to do so with prices that are affordable and in timelines that are accommodating to our customers’ needs.
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our team is equipped to handle all types of automotive issues from routine oil changes, cooling and heating issues, and tire replacements to transmission problems, leaking radiators and muffler replacements to name just a few. If you live in Franklin or in any of its surrounding towns and are looking for a highly reputable automotive facility to handle all your vehicle needs, look no further than our team of professionals here at Auto Clinic of Franklin. We look forward to our every opportunity to serve you and to provide you with the best all round automotive parts and services this side of Franklin.
Certainly, we would all agree that our vehicle is vital to our everyday living. Whether we use our vehicles for work or leisure, there isn’t a day that passes where we do not find ourselves behind the wheel of our car and heading out on the road. Most vehicle owners have a difficult time understanding sudden noises that occur while driving. The team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to take this time to help our clients understand and identify noises specific to a wheel balancing problem or that of a wheel alignment problem. In addition, we want to share with all of you the ideal solutions to both of these automotive issues.
Problem Signs Specific to Wheel Balancing
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our team of highly skilled and certified automotive mechanics and technicians is steadfast in meeting the individual needs of all our valued clients. We take tremendous pride in our superior customer service and customer satisfaction ratings, which have earned us a spot on the marketplace charts as one of the best all round automotive facilities here in Franklin and the surrounding towns.
Often times we notice unsuspecting sounds and noises coming from our vehicles. These sounds can be attributed to a variety of automotive issues. Today we want to focus on problem sounds and signs that are directly linked to wheel balancing and wheel alignment issues. For starters, tires and wheels spend endless hours on the roads and highways each day. During your travels the tires and wheels can become damaged, dented, or end up with slivers of any sort embedded within them. Each of these scenarios can most assuredly throw off the balance of your wheels. If a piece of your tire or its rim become damaged or are missing, the remainder of the tire begins to cause wobbles and vibrations when you are driving. This is because with the existing damaged pieces the undamaged portion of the tire, typically the top portion, becomes heavier. When the top of a tire weighs in at a heavier weight than the bottom, uneven rotation or the uneven weight of a left wheel to a right wheel can occur. This will definitely cause a very noticeable change in the comfort and smoothness of your drive. When this occurs, don’t hesitate but rather make your way on over to our trusted automotive facility here at Auto Clinic of Franklin.
Our team of experts is on hand to provide the perfect solution. The imperfections that result need to be repaired and resolved as soon as possible. You certainly do not want to have to replace your wheel or tire as a result of damage that has occurred. Instead, our skilled automotive mechanics can install weights that can serve to counterbalance those spots within the tire that are heavy. With this thought in mind, if you hear your tires making a loud bumpy type noise or if you feel the drastic change in your steering wheel, then head on over to Auto Clinic of Franklin without delay.
Problem Signs Specific to Wheel Alignments
Good drivers are always aware of their surroundings. With that said, roads and highways are famous for huge potholes, unsuspecting curbs, all types of debris and typical wear and tear. Each of these can definitely throw off your vehicle’s wheel alignment over a period of time. When any one wheel of your vehicle has become impacted by any of these culprits, its position can be altered and the wheel then becomes misaligned. A misaligned wheel is extremely dangerous because it forces your vehicle to stray in one specific direction. It can also damage
other parts of the vehicle and contribute to fuel efficiency issues. Many times, your steering wheel will actually look crooked when you are in need of a wheel alignment. Again, should this problem arise, head on over to our trusted facility.
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our mechanics are equipped with all the precision tools and protocols needed to straighten out the angles of your wheels. Our superior services for the alignment of wheels ensures that your wheels are all parallel to one another while perpendicular to the highway or road surface. When a wheel alignment is performed, your tires are then able to grip the road surface easily and provide you with a smooth riding experience as well as efficient driving time.
Not Aligned or Balanced? Trust Our Pros!
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our team stands ready to serve you. Whether you are in need of a routine oil change, transmission checkup, tire rotation, wheel balancing, wheel alignment or any other automotive repairs or services, we are the team for you. Simply give a shout out to one of our staff and schedule your service appointment today!
As many of us know, spark plugs are a very important component of a vehicle’s engine. Their primary function is to ignite the fuel mixture that provides the vehicle’s overall power. Over a period of time, these plugs become dirty, aged and worn out. When this occurs, the engine performance of your vehicle is minimized as is your fuel efficiency. With that said, the team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to help our clients know when it is time to replace their plugs so as to keep their vehicles performing at high levels. Changing out your plugs will also help you to avoid unnecessary costly auto repairs.
Familiarize Yourself with Your Vehicle’s Maintenance Needs and Schedule
Car manufacturers will typically recommend replacing your plugs anywhere between 30, 000 and 100,000 miles depending upon the make and model of your vehicle. It is very important for vehicle owners to pay attention to any signs or indicators that your spark plugs are in need of replacement. Our team of skilled auto technicians is on hand to help you determine when and if it is time to replace your plugs and provide you with high-quality services and parts to get the job done.
Typical Signs That It Is Time to Replace Your Spark Plugs
At Auto Clinic of Franklin, we take tremendous pride in providing our clients with all the insight they need to understand their vehicles and adhere to their vehicle maintenance needs. We are steadfast in our commitment to meet the individual needs of all our clients and want to be sure that everyone receives service according to their vehicle’s maintenance schedule. With that said, we want to provide you with some of the typical signs that there may be problems with your spark plugs.
- One of the most common signs is that of a shaky, uneven engine idle. If you find that your car is shaking excessively or vibrating, it is more than likely the result of plugs that are not firing correctly.
- If you are having a difficult time starting your car, this too can be an indicator that your plugs are unable to ignite the vehicle’s fuel mixture as a result of not enough spark.
- If you notice your car has a loss of power when you are driving and a decrease in your vehicle’s fuel efficiency, rest assured you have a problem with your spark plugs. More than likely they are dirty and worn out, which does not allow them to provide enough of a spark to be able to ignite the fuel mixture fully. When this happens, you will experience decreased performance in your vehicle.
Your Trusted Auto Facility
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our highly experienced and skilled team of auto technicians and mechanics stands ready to meet your every need. If you determine that your spark plugs need replacing, then be sure to bring your vehicle down to our trusted facility and let one of our highly qualified auto mechanics perform a simple inspection. If you are in need of replacement plugs, our team has got you covered.
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, we provide the highest quality automotive parts and services this side of the state. We take pride in being recognized as your go to facility for all your automotive needs and that includes spark plug replacements as well as all types of automotive maintenance services and repairs. To schedule an inspection of your plugs or any other service appointment, reach out to one of our skilled technicians today. We look forward to serving you and to ensuring that your vehicle is prepped and ready for all that summer driving ahead.
Most of us are unaware of issues that can exist with our automobile braking system. This lack of knowledge can certainly put drivers and their passengers in harm’s way. The team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to take this opportunity to share with our valued clients some of the signs and indicators that it may be time to seek one of our Franklin automotive specialists to inspect your vehicle brakes.
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our team of highly skilled and experienced technicians takes tremendous pride in the superior automotive services we offer and in the overall safety of all our clients. Our team fully understands that the majority of drivers do not know how to identify a specific problem with their braking system. We also recognize that there are a vast number of automotive facilities that drivers can choose from when it comes time to have their vehicle serviced. Choosing the ideal Franklin automotive facility can be somewhat stressful which is why we stand ready to meet all your automotive needs.
Trust the Best
The team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin is steadfast in our commitment to meet the individual needs of all our valued clients. We provide only the highest quality automotive services this side of Franklin, including everything from tune-ups and transmission issues to oil changes, brake installations and everything in between. Our team strives to educate all our clients on how to recognize, identify and seek appropriate solutions and services to satisfy their automotive needs. Equipped with the proper knowledge and information, clients are able to recognize specific problems and seek out necessary services in a timely fashion.
Is It Time for New Brakes?
As a part of our valued customer service, our team has put together this helpful list of specific signs that indicate it may very well be time to invest in new brakes.
- Loud squeaking noises or a loud screeching sound when you apply your brakes is definitely an indication it’s time for new brakes.
- If you notice that your car continues to slide forward somewhat when you attempt to apply the brakes, even with a full application of the brakes, chances are your pads and/or rotors need replacement.
- If you notice the brake warning light appear on your vehicle dashboard indicating that there is an issue with your braking system, be sure to give attention to this dashboard light and do not simply ignore it. Bring your vehicle down to our trusted Franklin automotive facility right away and let our team diagnose the problem and provide an appropriate solution.
- Lastly, at approximately every 28,000-30,000 miles of driving you should typically have your brake system diagnosed and checked to determine whether or not your brakes need replacing.
Let’s Sum It Up
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, we pride ourselves on our friendly, certified auto technicians who are trained and equipped to deliver automotive products and services that will simply not be matched by any of our competitors. We offer clients superior products and services, as well as competitive yet affordable prices and attractive turnaround times that meet with the individual needs of all our valued clients.
For more information about your vehicle braking system, or to schedule a service appointment with our highly reputable Franklin automotive team be sure to reach out to one of our staff today. For all your automotive needs, you can be sure we are the team for you. We look forward to our every opportunity to serve you, so don’t delay in scheduling your auto service appointment today!
The team here at Auto Clinic of Franklin wants to take time to educate our clients on how to take proper care of their vehicles. To avoid costly automotive issues and keep your vehicle’s performance in check, is by way of preventative automobile maintenance. Routine maintenance is vital to the overall performance of your vehicle and contributes greatly to an extended life span. Performing routine maintenance paves the way for optimal driving capabilities and prevents and complex automotive issues that can put a desperate strain on your pocketbook.
Routine Maintenance is A Must
Your vehicle’s manual is an ideal resource for explaining necessary routine maintenance for your vehicle. Further, you can always consult with one of our skilled technicians here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, who will be more than happy to assist. It doesn’t matter what type of vehicle you own, nor does it matter what the year, make or model of the vehicle is, it is imperative that you have regular maintenance performed on your vehicle. That’s where the team of highly skilled and experienced technicians and specialists here at Auto Clinic of Franklin comes in.
Our certified technicians are steadfast in their commitment to meet the individual needs of all our clients. Our technicians keep thorough records of all services and repairs performed so as to assist you in scheduling necessary routine maintenance in a timely fashion. Your owner’s manual provides the ideal preventative automobile maintenance schedule, but often times customers rely upon our professionals to consult and schedule maintenance. Our team keeps you apprised of services needed from oil changes and belt replacements to brake installations and tune ups, just to name a few. We want to ensure your vehicle is at its highest levels of performance and want to remind you of the important maintenance services you should routinely have performed. Those services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inspection and replacement of timing and serpentine belts
- Checking and changing oil
- Topping off all fluids
- Checking and replacing cabin air filters and engine air filters
- Checking, repairing and replacing batteries and connection components
- Checking, adjusting and replacing spark plugs and wires
- Tire replacement, rotation and balancing
- Windshield wiper replacements
- Wheel alignments
We also provide full vehicle inspections, analysis and diagnostic services on all vehicle makes and models and are equipped to provide windshield repairs as needed. We are truly a full-service automotive repair center that offers our clients top of the line Franklin preventative automotive maintenance services that will simply not be matched by any of our competitors. Our team stands ready to serve you and to meet your every automotive need. There is truly no repair or service project that is too simple or complex for our team of experts.
With our high level of commitment, performance and dedication, we are confident that we will provide you with the highest quality automotive parts and services this side of Tennessee.
Sum It Up
Here at Auto Clinic of Franklin, our clients are our #1 priority which is why we have come to be known as your ‘go to’ facility for all your automotive repair and maintenance needs. If you are in need of high-quality automotive repairs, services, or preventative automobile maintenance, then, rest assured, we are the team for you. Take time out now to contact one of our team to schedule your service appointment today. Spring is here and summer is right around the corner which means you will soon be doing a whole lot of vacation travelling. So, don’t delay. Schedule your service today!